Mom is Trippin' Over Stupid Shit

______________________________________________________________


Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- My mom choked me, now my neck is swollen because she asked me if I learned my lesson from going to my Former Sr. Pastor's house -BlahBlahBlah- She was mad that I almost had my Sr. Pastor's son drive to my home -BlahBlahBlah- My mom hates him (Ty) because he said "Damn what the hell" to me because I tapped him on the shoulder during church service -BlahBlahBlah- she hates him; Because he said he loved me, and my sister recorded me dancing, and you can see him staring at me (I danced for my church as well with a studio.) She saw it, and it made her upset. I think it's because he's white and I'm black -BlahBlahBlah- She said if I don't act better she's sending me to the military prep school, And not letting me graduate until 2013; I don't care-BlahBlahBlah- I like the Army. -BlahBlahBlah- My sister made a habit of cussing out girls she did not know like on a fashion version of face-book from the ages of 14-17 -BlahBlahBlah- She gets anything she asks without working. Not complaining, just want to know what to do. -BlahBlahBlah-



Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Sometimes moms choke their kids. It's not right... it just is.

Call CPS if you're feeling threatened.

Your sister isn't the pretty one, which is why she seems to get away with everything.

Your mom doesn't hate your former pastor's son because he's white.

Your mom probably knows the dirt that turned your former pastor into your FORMER pastor, and she hates his son because he's likely to get you pregnant.

The smart money will bet that you've probably been raised to be terrified of sex.

The reason your mom's iron fist seems so unjust is because she can't just sit down and say "look, I've been watching men leer at you since you were 12, so my number one mission is to keep you off the dick."

Your mom has the good sense to know that she needs to keep her actions and her motives completely disconnected so that you don't have that realization that your booty is as coveted as she fears.

The moment you mix the realization that you're stacked, with the concept that sex might be terrific, you -simply by default- will be waste deep in a world, hell-bent on tricking you into thinking that you can qualify/quantify your self worth by letting a fool hit it.



My advice to you: Apply to the air force, with the navy as your fall back.


2 comments:

  1. A bit harsh but what can I say sometimes the truth hurts. The complicated teenagers should be explained things not just yelled or worse chocked?! Who does that? Holiday Articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just said it all with your title! And I am laughing so hard, how straight up you were! But the truth has no two faces and you call the things with their real names, which really makes me admire you! I am loving your straight to the bone words and advices and I am super glad you keep us posted!Please keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete