Foul Play

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- we had been together for 5 years. -BlahBlahBlah- he was cheating -BlahBlahBlah- secret double lives -BlahBlahBlah- mentally abusive -BlahBlahBlah- We had an apartment together, I was working full time paying for his -BlahBlahBlah- found out I was pregnant. -BlahBlahBlah- I broke up with him -BlahBlahBlah- The last girl he had cheated on me with -BlahBlahBlah- she had a heroin addiction -BlahBlahBlah- she had cancer. -BlahBlahBlah- He had basically let me know he was using her for one thing.. sex. -BlahBlahBlah- He made her believe that he was in love with her -BlahBlahBlah- he got what he wanted out of her, and threw her away. -BlahBlahBlah- she passed away from a heroin overdose, shortly after he had told her how worthless and what a loser she was. -BlahBlahBlah- he had little to no remorse in his voice. -BlahBlahBlah- He came to my job -BlahBlahBlah- wanting me to have sex with him on my lunch break. -BlahBlahBlah- I just told him, "You know that is someone's daughter, someone's sister you did this to! What the hell is wrong with you??" -BlahBlahBlah- I know if it were my daughter, or sister, I would want the truth. -BlahBlahBlah- should I tell her mother -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


You can either be the 8-months pregnant girl who used to car fuck her boyfriend during her lunch breaks, or you can be the 8-months pregnant girl who used to car fuck her boyfriend during her lunch breaks AND accosted some grieving parents with how super pissed she was at her baby's daddy.

Do you actually think you're reporting a fucking murder?

"My ex was a total fucking dick. So it was perfectly in character when he went slumming, met up with your daughter, fucked her really hard, then told her she was trash because he thought she was trash. ... ... Just thought you'd want to know."

My advice to you: Mind your own fucking business.

No comments:

Post a Comment