Short Hair

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I absolutely love my pixie haircut....but -BlahBlahBlah- so many men -BlahBlahBlah-with their traditional perception of beauty -BlahBlahBlah- I know Im not going to grow my hair out -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


WTF? There's not even a question here!

Well, whatever; you're still an idiot and it's easy for me to see why.

Being that you have a haircut from the 1920's, the traditional perception of beauty is not to blame.

What you should be blaming is the fact that every girl who gets that hair cut, turns into a bitch in the first few weeks of getting it. And it's perfectly understandable to be crabby after getting a shitty hair cut; we can all empathize.

Unfortunately, what we can't get past is the resonating experience which every boy has endured where a beautiful teacher or beautiful mother cuts her beautiful hair off and turns into a bitch, permanently programing boys to recognize your "pixie," as the bitch hair cut.

My advice to you: Date girls.

1 comment:

  1. Dear God, that was a swift literary kick to the nuts. Thanks for bringing back old memories. Now I must go punch holes in the wall.

    ReplyDelete