Abel-ist Dating World

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- Why are people like me treated like we’re subhuman -BlahBlahBlah- relationships and even friendship? -BlahBlahBlah- People act like they’re going caught our disability just by talking to us. -BlahBlahBlah- We can love just like everyone else. Maybe more. -BlahBlahBlah- I know attraction is important to everyone. I won’t go out with someone I’m not attracted, too. -BlahBlahBlah- We’re not ugly. -BlahBlahBlah- -BlahBlahBlah- I just want to know why people won’t give us a chance. You might be surprised -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


I'm sure that someone of a scientific mind would say that in a state of nature, a cave man/woman might subconsciously find someone in your condition to be an un-calculated risk in the equations of self preservation and procreation.

I'm sure that countless book clubs have discussed a certain faucet of inhumane isolation which someone in your condition may be predisposed to in our society, and that - for many, I'm sure - is too tragic to even confront.

I'm sure that many who read this post will mistake your words as the voice of all those in your condition. But honestly, you're not speaking for all.

You sound like the countless, redundant, and boring emails I get from people griping about how cold the dating world is, and how they don't feel like they even get a chance and [Blah Blah Blah].

My advice to you: Realize the only difference between your email and the emails I regularly get, is that you site the excuse for why you feel like the dating scene wasn't custom built for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment