Craigslist Guy

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I responded to his ad -BlahBlahBlah- talk on phone. -BlahBlahBlah- The thing is that I recently took a "Smart and Safe Dating" workshop which scared the heck out of me. -BlahBlahBlah- told him I was uncomfortable giving out -BlahBlahBlah- *67 -BlahBlahBlah- I got voicemail. -BlahBlahBlah- prepaid cell phone but -BlahBlahBlah- so -BlahBlahBlah- said that I was throwing caution to the wind -BlahBlahBlah- He called -BlahBlahBlah- But -BlahBlahBlah- So I asked -BlahBlahBlah- call him back -BlahBlahBlah- voicemail again. -BlahBlahBlah- it was suggested that I use a nickname instead of my real name for added safety. -BlahBlahBlah- started saying my real name. -BlahBlahBlah- So he may think that a. I'm a flake or b. I'm a player. Neither is true. -BlahBlahBlah- Appearing too anxious would not be a good thing. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


Oh my god you're a fucking loser.

That workshop scared you out of meeting the type of guy who would save you from being scammed by a fear inspiring workshop.

You know why guys stereotypically "take command?"
Because giving you the authority to plan and/or dictate turns out bad 80% of the time. If you don't end up flipping the script at the last minute, you drag us out through this long game of battleship where we need to hit/miss time slots and good fits for evenings that fall short of expectations laid forth by Major planning efforts.
The trade off for this "control," is that we'll fucking pay for everything.

You had to take something shitty and make it even worse with all the fucked up security settings.

You can set your myspace to private, but don't ever call a guy from a blocked number. There's no fucking point. You're not his mom, his ex nor a salesmen; so why go straight to voicemail when you call him?

My advice to you: when it comes to controlling every angle, stick to surprise parties and weddings (both of the things girls are supposed to pay for) and when it comes to craigslist dudes, just make sure he doesn't drug your drink and you'll be fucking fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment