Friend Dump

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- this fucking Bitch that I treated like gold -BlahBlahBlah- her boyfriend turned us against each other and he was supposed to be my friend. -BlahBlahBlah- she won't even read my emails or texts -BlahBlahBlah- She took him back 4 times -BlahBlahBlah- lied to her, stole from her, and did heroin. -BlahBlahBlah- Another guy left her in the most dangerous spot in Philadelphia -BlahBlahBlah- to get high -BlahBlahBlah- I had to go pick her up and she took him back -BlahBlahBlah- I'm the genuine friend -BlahBlahBlah- loyal, -BlahBlahBlah- there for her -BlahBlahBlah- and she won't even listen to my side -BlahBlahBlah- I will never be nice to a woman again as long as I live -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


There are different kinds of Lylabs. The most common is the guy who gets lylabed by a girl who puts every guy into the friend zone.

You're the type of Lylab whom stupid girls can shit on while they use their vaginas to pursue unrequited love.

You've become that type of Lylab because you're worthless.
You're worthless because, had you done all that nice shit for a friend, you wouldn't be writing off women, you'd just be writing off that friend. See, she wasn't really a friend, she was some girl whom you were trying to get with.

My advice to you: Stop being a bitch and go get your own girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment