Quitting Job at What Cost

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-I have been in my position for almost 2 years now. -BlahBlahBlah- I have a REALLY hot headed boss!!! I hate my job and i now have the opportunity to quit stay home with my -BlahBlahBlah-and go to school at night. The girl in the position before me said that when she put in her notice he flipped and said he was just going to shut down the business and fired the accountant and cleaning lady and said that the doors were going to shut in 2 weeks!! -BlahBlahBlah- I'm really nervous!! How do I do this? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Wow! So if you quit, other people might lose their jobs. How would you be able to live with yourself knowing that all sorts of factories have shut down and all sorts of people have lost their jobs in this bad economy. Oh wait, you're not the factory, your boss is the factory, so fuck 'em and rest easy knowing that it's your boss who cuts people's jobs, not you.

Sun Tzu was once challenged to train 360 women to drill like soldiers. He took two of the hottest ones and made them officers. All lined up in ranks, he commanded them to turn left and they all laughed. He told them to turn right and they laughed again. He took the two hot officers, cut their heads off and appointed the next two hottest as officers. Then the women stopped laughing and started acting like soldiers.

The cleaning lady and the accountant whom he fired - trust me - they had other gigs outside of that small office.

He didn't cut their heads off, but you wouldn't know the difference because people like you, who are afraid to quit because they might get yelled at, don't see the larger picture outside their cubicles and it's fear motivated shit like this which drives our fucking wages down.

My advice to you: Quit, and if your balls don't drop, then go to trade school so you can get a union job.


No comments:

Post a Comment