Getting Tested Before Dating

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- Should I get a girl to do a blood test to test for STDs before we date? -BlahBlahBlah- I just figure its the safest way to know that I am not going to catch anything. -BlahBlahBlah- -BlahBlahBlah- I just dont trust girls these days. Too many dishonest liars. I would feel much better -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Dude, you never get laid and everyone reading this can already smell it.
No self-respecting girl is going to get tested before you go on a date, and I am stone-cold fucking certain that no girl is going to bring her results to Red Robin so you can confirm she's clean when you finally go out.

So why would a guy who doesn't get laid think that this would be a smart move?
Because, guys like you daydream by the HiFi, preparing for bullshit scenarios where they might get the chance to project themselves as potent to women.

You fucking think - and don't even try to deny it - that there's a chance that the mention of this precaution might make a girl's subconscious go "Yum, I can't wait to have this seasoned, yet responsible cock, fuck me without a rubber."


My advice to you: Act normal and avoid STI's the regular way... like everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment