Formerly Homeless, Still Unemployed

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice
-BlahBlahBlah- I moved to Atlanta -BlahBlahBlah- my ex boyfriend called me and said he was homeless -BlahBlahBlah- I took him in.I told him, before he moved in, he would have to get a job and he would have to help me pay bills, -BlahBlahBlah- 6 months later ....He still has no job, and we are about to be evicted. Since he moved in, we have gone through 15000$ -BlahBlahBlah- My family refuses to help me while he is there.If I kick him out, he will be homeless.If I don't kick him out, we will both be homeless.

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


Your ex is unwelcome in your home and he is ruining your life. And you need Advice??????
I figure you're bringing this to me in hopes that I have some creative way to help you not feel like a bad person for kicking this guy out. I don't have one. I mean, you might be able to call your family, ask them for a wire so you can pay your bills and also cut this guy a check for $200 (that's a good price for having a parasite removed). But rest assured that there are places for this guy to go. If he can't get into the Army then he'll definitely find a niche in jail.

My advice to you: Learn quick that un-fucking yourself does not always make you a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment