Is it a date?

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I keep getting guys inviting me to things. -BlahBlahBlah- never clear if it's a date or not. -BlahBlahBlah- Is there any way I can tell for sure? -BlahBlahBlah- I don't know -BlahBlahBlah- in a friends zone -BlahBlahBlah- or missing some hints. -BlahBlahBlah- Why can't they be clear and just ask me out -BlahBlahBlah- examples ... 1. I meet guy -BlahBlahBlah- they were going out into country for the day -BlahBlahBlah- invites me -BlahBlahBlah- 2. guy -BlahBlahBlah- dance lessons he goes to -BlahBlahBlah- suggests I might enjoy it -BlahBlahBlah- 3. guy tells me of shows -BlahBlahBlah- asks if I'm thinking of going. -BlahBlahBlah- how am I supposed to interpret it? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


None of those guys asked you out on a date.

For the record: A date is planned a few days in advance, is one on one (otherwise it's called something else... like a double-date) and he buys you food and/or booze.

My advice to you: Don't put too much emphasis on the concept of a date or your next one will suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment