3 Year Old Interrupted Us.

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- He is divorced with two boys of his own aged 13 and 11 -BlahBlahBlah- I am single sole parent (No downtime) who works full time and has noone to give me a time out. I have been allowing this man to come to my home after my son is in bed. -BlahBlahBlah- we talk for hours, he sleeps over -BlahBlahBlah- he sits has coffee, and both exit to start a wonderful day of work. -BlahBlahBlah- past Thursday -BlahBlahBlah- my son, who is insistent in sleeping in my bed comes into my bed at a very inconvenient time. -BlahBlahBlah- instead of our coffee time -BlahBlahBlah- leaves while I am brushing my teeth. -BlahBlahBlah- finally today with my pushing he tells me what he thinks. -BlahBlahBlah- uncomfortable -BlahBlahBlah- felt like leaving right when we were interrupted. My reply -BlahBlahBlah- if you felt that uncomfortable then you should have left. -BlahBlahBlah- my son is my first concern -BlahBlahBlah- my son and I are a package deal. So he can either -BlahBlahBlah- understand -BlahBlahBlah- Or -BlahBlahBlah- he can walk away. Am I doing the right thing? I feel like I am going to be single for life -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


Did you let the kid climb into your side of the sex-pool of a bed? Did you throw on a robe, and shimmer with the glint of mid-coitus flush as you sent the kid back to his room? Have I failed to consider the option that may have given your child a less fucked up experience?

You know what a 3 year old loves more than watching TV while you're turning your back on him to inter-bate on dating websites?
-Hanging out with 11 and 13 year old dudes.

You know what 13 year olds like more than hanging out with 11 year olds?
-Bossing 11 year olds around.

You know what 11 year olds like more than ANYTHING?
-Being given responsibility; even when that responsibility is babysitting a three year old, while the 13 year old oversees everything executive style.

You know what every son of a single mother hates more than anything? Every guy who mom brings home to bone.

Perhaps one of those insights holds the secret of how you can act right.

My advice to you: Cover the floor with news paper, between your door and the kid's room, and stay alert for the crinkle of footsteps... unless you're an insatiable whore... then string up a gauntlet of pots and pans, or just tie a bell around the kids neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment