Feel Bad But Don't Regret It

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I've been friends with a guy for -BlahBlahBlah- good friends with both his sisters, in fact I flat share with one of them. -BlahBlahBlah- I was with him on one occasion shortly after -BlahBlahBlah- long term relationship -BlahBlahBlah- came to the realisation that I really liked -BlahBlahBlah- he now has a girlfriend. -BlahBlahBlah- last weekend I was fine, then we met up with a few friends, had a few drinks and one thing led to another.
I feel really bad for it, I've met his girlfriend and she's lovely and doesn't deserve what we did but on the other hand I don't regret it.
-BlahBlahBlah-
Now I'm in nomads land, I don't know should I persue him or leave him alone-BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



So you had rebound sex with your roommate's brother, then later he cheated on his girlfriend - whom you like - by having drunk sex with you.

You must be so confused. No wonder you're in nomads land.

What you mean to say, with your idiotic tenacity, is that you're in No Man's Land, which is where you should stay until you mature out of this repulse-the-girls-around-you phase.

Even if girls like you fit well with the types of guys who bone their sisters' drunken friends, it does not make the world any better.

My advice to you: Stop drinking and exercise better judgement, or stop shaving your legs and let the market regulate itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment