Just Friends, No More Benies

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- Our friendship turned into one with benefits for a short time. -BlahBlahBlah- He then chose someone else. -BlahBlahBlah- That fell through for him. -BlahBlahBlah- he claims that I am one of his best friends. -BlahBlahBlah- shortly after his break up -BlahBlahBlah- makes a move on me, while at his place watching a movie. In fact, every time anything has happened between us, it has been his move. -BlahBlahBlah- what are we doing?" -BlahBlahBlah- His reply is that he just wants to be friends -BlahBlahBlah- agreed to stop any more 'moves'. -BlahBlahBlah- I started dating a nice guy, who took me on a trip -BlahBlahBlah- He called me while I was on this trip, -BlahBlahBlah- I confronted him again, and he said -BlahBlahBlah- interested friend, nothing more. -BlahBlahBlah- Am I wrong to think that he may not just see me as a friend? -BlahBlahBlah- wants to know about the guys I date, and I refuse to tell him much of anything. How does one handle this -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


What kind of moves is this guy using to get you to sleep with him every time?
When you used the line "I'm not that type of girl," before you begrudgingly slept with him, did he laugh in your slutty face?

This guy obviously has money if you're taking his calls while your "nice guy" who has money is taking you on a trip.
If that's not the case then your submissive, slutty nature is an indication of how you lack the sand to block his number.

Look, Guys don't entertain rejection unless they think they can beat it. So, if shit like "friends, nothing more," is said in more than one conversation... shit's awry.

My advice to you: Make it a business decision. You're going to age a lot over the next five years. You need to limit your liabilities and focus on not getting dumped for being a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment