Shy Myspace Guy

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- a year ago. -BlahBlahBlah- have only met up twice. The first time -BlahBlahBlah- we hugged and that was that. -BlahBlahBlah- a lot in common. We also seem to talk about sex a lot -- I am very attracted to him. -BlahBlahBlah- We met up again yesterday. -BlahBlahBlah- so attrated to him -BlahBlahBlah- touched each other everywhere -BlahBlahBlah- He kept saying not yet when I offered oral. He said he wanted to do more, but didn't want to last night. -BlahBlahBlah- I'm wondering if maybe its me and he's not into it? He certainly seemed into what we did last night!

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Two words: Flare Up.

My advice to you: Give him time to heal up.

No comments:

Post a Comment