Got in Trouble at Work

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- horse playing at work. -BlahBlahBlah- hindsite is 20/20. -BlahBlahBlah- During our play, i tapped her face.-BlahBlahBlah- not a "SMACK" -BlahBlahBlah- I am a 280 lb man. if i had actually slapped her,-BlahBlahBlah- After the incident, -BlahBlahBlah- she gave me a hard rib punch. I assumed that she had "gotten her lick back", so i forgot all about it. At the end of her shift -BlahBlahBlah- telling another coworker about it. -BlahBlahBlah- another coworker -BlahBlahBlah- over heard her. -BlahBlahBlah- I go to work the next day -BlahBlahBlah- supervisor's office. -BlahBlahBlah- I asked my supervisor if i could have a supervised face to face -BlahBlahBlah- He told me no. He had talked to HR -BlahBlahBlah- not to be in the same room -BlahBlahBlah- hostile -BlahBlahBlah- unless management was present. -BlahBlahBlah-she and our supervisor are white, and i am black. -BlahBlahBlah- i was quoted as saying " I slapped the shit out of her mouth" -BlahBlahBlah- I never got a chance to confront my accuser. -BlahBlahBlah- sent home -BlahBlahBlah- to be called monday after a decision -BlahBlahBlah- i feel that there are some diversity issues involved -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


Shit... sounds like you might lose your job.
If it's not the factor that you were playing grab-ass on the clock and struck a woman in the mouth (with the best of intentions), then it's definitely because you are black.

I hear that when you get busted for shop lifting, the shop will charge you for damages to offset all the shoplifters they didn't catch before you.
Seriously, how much fucking-off do you have to do to get comfortable enough to slap box with a woman? If I were in HR, I'd assume that for every incident report I process, there's probably 5 to 10 undocumented lectures that a manager has given. And for every undocumented manager talk, there are probably 50 occurrences of fucking-off which you got away with.

My advice to you: Act right at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment