She Has a Boyfriend But

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I bought my car from a local dealership-BlahBlahBlah- In the service department, works an absolutely stunning girl. -BlahBlahBlah- every time I -BlahBlahBlah-every time I -BlahBlahBlah- she will pretty much reciprocate anything I send her way. It seems to me more than -BlahBlahBlah- I finally managed to muster up the courage to -BlahBlahBlah- She replied by saying she has a boyfriend -BlahBlahBlah- However, even when I still go back, she’s very friendly smiley -BlahBlahBlah- I even had a good girlfriend of mine come with me to check her out-BlahBlahBlah- My friend told me that -BlahBlahBlah- adjusts hair, -BlahBlahBlah- clothes –-BlahBlahBlah- sign that a girl’s interested -BlahBlahBlah- seems she is drawn to me too -BlahBlahBlah- I really want to ask her out again, -BlahBlahBlah- I’m not trying to steal her from her current boyfriend. -BlahBlahBlah- I just want her to get to know me, and know what kind of a person I am. -BlahBlahBlah- I don’t want to be pushy or creepy which I’m afraid I will be. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


Some hot girl, who spends all day surrounded by car salesmen, is nice to you, and you think it's your lucky day.

She wants nothing to do with you dude. She prims herself because she's nervous. She's nervous because she's worried that the "I have a boyfriend," thing hasn't worked on you.
And it hasn't because you're a fucking creep.

My advice to you: Try the pushy route because creepy isn't working for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment