Pigs as Pets

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-I dont like sports and do no activities...i'm just not interested in them. I really want a pet. Not a small pet, I have a gerbil. And we have a family dog and cat...but I want my own, big pet. -BlahBlahBlah-I really want a pig! Theres a breed called guinnea pot belly pig thats small but still a pig. Pigs are just like dogs and we have a dog so -BlahBlahBlah-mom refuses. I have the money and the -BlahBlahBlah- I consider myself an interesting person so I want an interesting pet thats mine. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Before I address what a stupid fucking idea owning a pig is, let me just state that if you've lost interest in a small caged animal (like your gerbil) and you have not set it free, then you are a shitty, fucking person..

Oh and you don't play sports nor have any interests? What the fuck makes you an interesting person?

Here's a myth I'm going to dispel right here and now: "Pigs make very good pets."
No they fucking don't. Animals (including pigs) cannot make anything, with the exception of making your money turn into shit (literally).

GOOD PET OWNERS MAKE VERY GOOD PETS via love, time and effort.
You've already failed with a gerbil and now you want to step it up to an animal that's 36 times bigger?

My advice to you: If your only hope of having a personality is to manufacture one based on possessions, then use clothes and cars to project how much you want people to think you don't suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment