Does My Boss Like Me?

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- new job (3 weeks) and a secret crush on my boss. -BlahBlahBlah- I think he's into me -BlahBlahBlah- My coworker knows I like him.-BlahBlahBlah- She's close to him. -BlahBlahBlah- She said he's a good guy -BlahBlahBlah- said he wouldn't pursue me while I'm working for him. -BlahBlahBlah- And I could never ask him out. Just not my style. But basically I want to know how to tell if he likes me -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


It doesn't matter. Get over yourself.

There are ten thousand conflicts wiped completely out of the workplace by the one rule, don't date people in your office. (there's even fun little metaphors like "Company ink," and "Company pier," so even idiots can grasp this.)

You're a fucking idiot if you think your coworker is not going to tell your boss that you like him.
3 weeks and you have a crush on your boss. Let me guess... you're in sales.

My advice to you: Make a pass at your boss, and regardless of the outcome, he'll be more likely to give you a glowing letter of recommendation (either out of indebtedness, or pity).

No comments:

Post a Comment