I Try but Still

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I have been seeing this girl -BlahBlahBlah- Before her I never rarely well never dealt with woman, -BlahBlahBlah- I work with her brother a lot -BlahBlahBlah- Me and her seem to share little common interest -BlahBlahBlah- for example I take her ice skating -BlahBlahBlah- she bitched about everything -BlahBlahBlah- I took here to a concert -BlahBlahBlah- she wanted to see what I was into,-BlahBlahBlah- she bitched at waiting in line-BlahBlahBlah- it was to hot-BlahBlahBlah- we left before -BlahBlahBlah- Everything I do goes wrong -BlahBlahBlah- she has taken me dancing, I can;t dance -BlahBlahBlah- I seem to give it all I got, -BlahBlahBlah- She calls herself high maintenance and a feminist, -BlahBlahBlah- she gives me nothing for my effort -BlahBlahBlah- I not even looking for any sort of sex, but when we make out she pushes herself away within 10-15 sec -BlahBlahBlah- I have almost little experience with woman -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________



Dude, you're at level one of experience with women so you're going to have to go through the phase all us guys went through with the "high-maintenance feminists."
It's like being a young professional; you only get thrown shit clients who take a grip of work and the profit they yield will feel fruitless once you've paid off your credit cards.

At this point in your Mac-dom, the likelihood of you dating a real Feminist, or a real High-Maintenance chick are relatively remote. They only date quality guys and you are still pipping your way through the dating-to-date-even-though-if-she-were-a-dude-I-would-only-put-up-with-him-at-the-poker-table mode.

The high-maintenance feminist is known to cripple guys as green as you. The "high-maintenance" bull shit is just a ploy for you to bend over backwards and the "feminist," bit is going to be the justification for why you'll feel unfulfilled throughout the entire relationship.

The only reason why she went out with you is because she's been getting crushes on her brother's friends since she was 11. The only reason she continues to date you is so she can have the option of I'm-not-a-slut sex, and I stress the word option.

Seriously dude, the way this girl feels about you is going to be on par with the way a girl feels about a fake ID.

My advice to you: Do your hardest to get into her pants and leave with what you learned from that pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment