He Shouldn't Have Kissed Me

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- My Best Friend and i went to the movies and i told him i got back with my ex -BlahBlahBlah- then we were watching the movie and he's poking and tickling me and then he kisses me and i dont know what to do , i wanna talk to him about but i dont know what to say cause i get so shy around him.. help -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


So you went on a date with a guy that thought you were single. You told him you were not single. Then you cheated on your boyfriend.

Bravo Skank.

I roll my eyes at your prioritizing. You'd sooner cheat on your boyfriend then yell "Stop creep," in a theater. That must have been the longest tickle session of your life.

My favorite part is that you think there's some magical phrase you can say to this guy to get your cake back.

Try this phrase on for size: "Hey lylab*, I know you don't respect me, nor my boyfriend, and that's all fine and good, but when you tongue raped my mouth, it conflicted with the roll that I assigned you in my sexless fantasy of always wanting a brother who doesn't make fun of me for things like having boobs, pretending to cry or eating cottage cheese directly from the container. So lets not tell my boyfriend that we kissed, and you and I can resume our relationship as brother and sister... who've made out once."

My advice to you: Treat men better.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this response is incredibly mean and, I do mean to cause offence, the responder was a cold, heartless bastard who's probably male and sexist. The asker obviously didn't kiss the friend, and the movie was obviously not a date, because I've gone to the movies with a friend before. Honestly, I think the best thing to tell the girl would have been to explain everything to her boyfriend and then tell her other friend to back the hell off, because she's taken. Not to treat men better. She's not a servant.

    ReplyDelete