Baby's Mama

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- made the mistake of forgetting the condom once..... ok not forgotten so much as ignored -BlahBlahBlah- my son was born december 18 last year. I have dated her and broken up with her a handful of times. -BlahBlahBlah- If i refuse to go out with her she limits the time i can spend with my son. -BlahBlahBlah- If i go out with her i feel like i am going to go crazy. Everyday in everyway she finds something dramatic. -BlahBlahBlah- i find myself stuck. C.P.S. will fight me having custody because of a criminal charge in my past, so i cannot even fight for custody. -BlahBlahBlah- Should i just deal with her insanity so that i can be a consistant father for my son? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


So you've come to find that the consequences of your criminal record are manifesting in the consequences of picking the wrong girl to not wear a condom with?

Here's a novel thought: She is not the fucking problem in this picture.

Where you say your baby's mama makes drama all the time, I'd say that she's just bitching about the countless, shitty, fucking decisions you make on a daily basis.

Now I know that you love your son with every fiber of your being... but he's One. Trust me dude, the glamour of being "cool dad," will wear off once you've got a fat 7 year old whom you must act right in front of.

My advice to you: Do what every other impulsive, poor decision making person does; find another person to have another kid with.


No comments:

Post a Comment