Virgin Can't Stay Hard

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- she wants to have sex with me and im a virgin -BlahBlahBlah- during oral i can stay hard really hard and when i go to put the condom on i get soft -BlahBlahBlah- i used to masterbate alot all the time but i stoped -BlahBlahBlah- thought if i would do that then i could stay hard -BlahBlahBlah- over come my stress and my shyness -BlahBlahBlah- get so mad at my self i start to cry when i cant give her what she wants..(yes she has had sex twice) -BlahBlahBlah- is there foods out there that i cant try or something that dont have to involve a credit card or ur parents finding out i dont want my mom to know im this way i really want to have sex with her too but i cant stay hard could u please give me some advice (please)

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


I try to stay true to redacting all the bullshit from people's letters, but the end of yours was so adorably retarded that I had to share it with everyone. Oddly enough, refusing to use commas, and wanting to have sex with your mom are behaviors which are not 100% mutually exclusive.

My advice to you: The food you're looking for, which will help you get over your shyness/stress and prime you to fuck, is called booze.

1 comment:

  1. My personal advice would be, do not try any food and I most certainly would not try booze, you want to remember the first time you have sex.
    I would say though if you go hard and then go soft, personally either, talk to your partner and discuss it and see if there is a way she could turn you own e.g - hand-job or blow- job or something which will get you hard, you should then be able to put a condom on. Don't worry if it does not work the first time.

    ReplyDelete