Girls Making the First Move

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- so what do guys think about girls who make the first move? If I see something I want shouldn't I go after it??? and how do I go about doing it??? I work with the guy so I don't want to be infront of a whole bunch of people but -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________

On the topic of "What do guys think about girls who_______," we don't think about the stuff you'd put in that blank. What we would put in that blank - such as eat cottage cheese from the container, wear toe socks or always swoon when a fit man of color passes- you'll dismiss as not important. So what do guys think about girls who make the first move? We've never really thought about it. Additionally, the only guys who might find it unappealing would be guys on TV or guys in the closet; both of whom you will never sleep with.

And you want to know how to go about making a move??? Pass him a Fucking Note!
Obviously you havn't done that yet because you think there is some sort of magic word or sequence that will make him fall for you. Obviously you want a relationship from this guy if you need to be calculating, and the fact that you ARE calculating your next move, means you probably creep him out.

I'm not even going to pretend that I can advise on how you might be able to trick him into a relationship. But, if you're interested, I can tell you how to get his belt off.

Buy a microscope. Seriously! Nothing fancy, just make sure it goes down to 1200x.
Take it to work, show it to him, let him play with it. Everyone loves a microscope.
To kick up the fun, say shit like "In the name of science!"
Later in the day, ask if he's ever seen his come under a microscope. Riding the Science theme - no strings attached, just science - invite him over to your house. Make sure he doesn't try and cut you out of the coming process. Say something like "In the name of science I think I need to oversee the collecting of all samples."
Then M-bate him infront of a mirror and say dirty stuff so he starts to associate you with stuff beyond the office.

My advice to you: Turn him out and then trap him in a relationship.

2 comments:

  1. 'Turn him out and then trap him in a relationship... in the name of science'? I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one! Trading sexual favors in the hopes of winning a stable relationship is a losing bet i.e., trashy doesn't become treasured. In my (masculine) opinion, a woman who shows the confidence to go ahead to make the first move earns bonus points legitimately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about when u make the first move and he goes to sleep? Then what does that mean.? I feel like anytime i make the move he ignores it. Does he want the control????

    ReplyDelete