Won't Butt Out

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I moved in with my boyfriend -BlahBlahBlah- it's great here but -BlahBlahBlah- when we as a couple get into arguments -BlahBlahBlah- his father intervenes, -BlahBlahBlah- makes me feel like the culprit. -BlahBlahBlah- I dont want to be rude to the father and tell him to back off, ( I am living with his parents also). -BlahBlahBlah- I need some advice about his intervening father.

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



You're fucking stupid. You move into a man's house, you upset his peace and then you think that your next move should be to play the Nunya card?

He makes you feel like the Culprit? That's sort of vague.
Do you mean his dad sits down and takes the time to point out the role you're playing in whatever you're bitching about?
Because I'm picturing more so that he just bitches at you for bitching and busts you for trying to start shit; which YOU ARE!

If you're living with his parents then you're not "out on your own." Suddenly, it's fucking obvious why you're not living with your own parents.

My advice to you: "C" your ass out to the car so you can have your A & B conversations without the drag of an adult teaching you how to act right.

No comments:

Post a Comment