Prison Bitch About to Make Hate to the Free World.

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- my daughter is almost 6 and her "father" aka sperm donor is being relased from prison in October. -BlahBlahBlah- I am scared to death. He is in Prison for 2counts lued or lacivious acts against a child under14(not my baby thank goodness) -BlahBlahBlah- hasn't seen my daughter since she was 2. -BlahBlahBlah- The last time I talked to him he threatened to "spill the blood of both of you"(killing my daughter and myself) and he is capable. I will be notified before his release -BlahBlahBlah- I can file for a restraining order but what good will that do?

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________


This tortured soul, who wants to murder you and your child, might just need to be vindicated as a human who deserves love. 4 months is plenty of time to get excited about weekly or bimonthly visits with your daughter on the outside.

On the other tip, seeing that you have a thing for jail bound, bad boys with no restraint, maybe you should use that to your advantage and start writing steamy letters to a few guys on Rapey McFanticide's side of the walls. Lifer's with kids eat pedophiles like him for breakfast (and vice-versa in an A-to-M sort of way).

My advice to you: Pick someone at that prison to whom you will pay frequent visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment