Confused Over Game of Hot then Cold.

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- met him through work -BlahBlahBlah- daily emails and texts. -BlahBlahBlah- flirty -BlahBlahBlah- very attracted to each other. I also did tell him that I wasnt -BlahBlahBlah- booty call. -BlahBlahBlah- didnt sound like he was opposed to dating exclusively -BlahBlahBlah- hung out -BlahBlahBlah- movie -BlahBlahBlah- his place -BlahBlahBlah- asked if he could kiss me -BlahBlahBlah- chemistry. -BlahBlahBlah- didn't pressure -BlahBlahBlah- suggestions to take things further. -BlahBlahBlah- took me home -BlahBlahBlah- asked if he was allowed to 'let go'. -BlahBlahBlah- kind of taken aback that -BlahBlahBlah- something like that on a first date, -BlahBlahBlah- next day -BlahBlahBlah- my inbox -BlahBlahBlah- I told him I liked kissing him -BlahBlahBlah- he went on -BlahBlahBlah- jokingly if he could see 'more' of me. -BlahBlahBlah- I got quite mad -BlahBlahBlah- came across as short tempered -BlahBlahBlah- He suddenly -BlahBlahBlah- withdrawn, -BlahBlahBlah-
I tried to explain -BlahBlahBlah- he said -BlahBlahBlah- I said -BlahBlahBlah- He replied -BlahBlahBlah- I texted -BlahBlahBlah- he replied -BlahBlahBlah- just wants to be friendly-BlahBlahBlah-
I dont know how to interpret this. 1) I wanted -BlahBlahBlah- 2) I said I want -BlahBlahBlah- 3) Or did he mean -BlahBlahBlah- 4) when he said -BlahBlahBlah- I really DO NOT get it.
-BlahBlahBlah- he just closed off -BlahBlahBlah- I decided to email -BlahBlahBlah- what my ex did to me -BlahBlahBlah- why I need more time, -BlahBlahBlah- he actually responded and said Ok -BlahBlahBlah- casually texted -BlahBlahBlah- he seemed uninterested -BlahBlahBlah- last text he didnt respond -BlahBlahBlah- should just give up? Was he never -BlahBlahBlah- did I hurt him -BlahBlahBlah- caused him to retreat? -BlahBlahBlah- sad because I was waiting for -BlahBlahBlah- fireworks together, but -BlahBlahBlah- wasn't clear if -BlahBlahBlah- long term -BlahBlahBlah- not a player -BlahBlahBlah- really miss our frequent emails, texts and calls, -BlahBlahBlah- gone from my day. I also do not know -BlahBlahBlah- awkward.-BlahBlahBlah-
Sincerely,
--BlahBlahBlah--
______________________________________________________________


If you deleted every sentence containing (a variation of) the word "Text," the story would read as follows:
You didn't fuck a guy from work and now he wants to keep it friendly.

As far as I'm concerned Texting is retarded and will continue to be retarded no matter how many girls deem it otherwise.
They are not a vehicle fit for the "what are we" talk, nor is it okay to use it to call in sick for work.
Infact, the only time a text comes remotely close to being real-life is when the reply is a yes, no, noun or number.

Do you really think your thumb-work can outsmart a player?

Becoming a player is not some disease that a guy catches from fucking you. A player is defined by what he did to dogg the girls before you.

One of the few things a regular guy has in common with a player is that he respects himself more than he respects a whiney, needy, and/or boring girl.

My advice to you: Trade in your blackberry for a 10key flip-phone and keep in mind that a girl who won't have sex, is to a guy; what a guy who won't commit, is to a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment