Picking a Man

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- Well im like reaally atracted to these 3 guys -BlahBlahBlah- all have different personalities but the thing is they all are major players. -BlahBlahBlah- 1 chris he makes me feel like he likes me and the next second he gives me like one of those o great its u again hugs. -BlahBlahBlah- 2 aj hes adorable sweeet loving of his gfs and yet a player .he likes talks to me about things he cant even talk about wit his guy friends. -BlahBlahBlah- 3. felipe hes sexy as hell hes strong as HeLl he definaetly nose how to dance and he makes a good first impression completely funny and ahhh he just likes anything u could ever ask for lol but once again a player -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Something tells me you can have all three!

My advice to you: Give these guys a reason to respect women.


No comments:

Post a Comment