Worried I Gave It Up Too Quick

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-I met this guy last night, -BlahBlahBlah-in the spur of the moment I let things go much further than I normally do -BlahBlahBlah-he seems like a nice guy -BlahBlahBlah- we're going to meet up at a concert next week. -BlahBlahBlah- now I dont know how I'll be able to set boundries with him and have possibly a normal-ish date -BlahBlahBlah-I dont know how to express that to him and still keep his interest -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




So you gave it up to a guy after knowing him for a couple of hours, and now you want to retroactively make him earn it.

Furthermore, you're worried that this approach might make him lose interest.

Well it will.

I could understand if you were asking how to keep him from thinking you were a whore, because seriously, what kind of girl bones a guy within the first few hours, simply because he has tickets to the same concert you do?

But you're tasking me with advising you on how to keep him from thinking that you're a whore, AND that you have control issues.

You know that after the concert, (if he talks to you) he's going to want to come back to your place to hit-it, right?

Being that you won't have the chance to "set boundaries" during the show, you're going to have to burst his bubble after a whole night of anticipation. (that's like... the same amount of hours which you made him wait the first time.)

What's next, the 3 date rule?
That's fucking rich.
A booty contract.

Why not game the whole process and see if he calls after you ignore him at the show?


My advice to you: Punish YOURSELF when your actions fall short of your expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment