Keep Getting Stood Up By Single Mom

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I haven't seen this girl since high school and I saw her a week ago at a club. We hung out -BlahBlahBlah- I got her number. She tells me though that she has a kid from a previous marriage and that he is 1 years old. -BlahBlahBlah- I'm not a big fan of the package deal but I want to give her a shot -BlahBlahBlah- such a sweet girl. -BlahBlahBlah- we end up setting a day to go out to eat. We -BlahBlahBlah- Friday rolls around and I text her to make sure she is still available -BlahBlahBlah- she says that she can't b/c -BlahBlahBlah- her son -BlahBlahBlah- I was completely understandable on that. She said how about a rain check for -BlahBlahBlah- I text her if she is still available to go. -BlahBlahBlah- she texts me back saying she is unable to go tonight and wants to try again for the upcoming weekend. -BlahBlahBlah- I said okay and told her that I would text to see if my work schedule allows me to go out or not. -BlahBlahBlah- How many more opportunities should I give her before I cut her loose? -BlahBlahBlah- I just don't know how much longer I should stick around for. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



This situation will solve itself when her broken plans become actual blowoffs.

I'm pretty sure that's the path you're on. Cute, sweet single mom's are one of the world's best kept secrets.

You should be stoked that she's interested in you, but instead, you're buggin' out and thinking that you should cap her "opportunities" to see if she runs out the clock.

Maybe you should kick it up a notch and try to make her feel guilty on top of that.

You're setting her up to fail... with a fucking ultimatum... and you haven't even gone out yet!!!

Dude! Her kid is ONE!!!!

Your fucking feelings are at the bottom of her list.



My advice to you: Stop being in such a big fucking rush to vindicate yourself. Your expectations in this situation are unreasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment