She Went from DTF to Not Interested.

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah-So I meet this girl from [dating site] and she was telling me everybody she meant was really weird and had horrible dates. -BlahBlahBlah- She invites me over -BlahBlahBlah-and goes right for the big guy -BlahBlahBlah-I did not have condoms -BlahBlahBlah-her response was I don't have a uterous anyways so you can just fuck me -BlahBlahBlah- then gave me head -BlahBlahBlah- I call and text her the next day no response. Send an email today and she -BlahBlahBlah- said "I'm sorry, I just don't think it is going to work out. The more thinking I do about it, I think I am looking for something else... I had fun and you are super nice. Good luck."
-BlahBlahBlah- So whats the deal? -BlahBlahBlah-


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



You blew it.

That's what happened.

Remember how she was down to fuck without a rubber? Yeah, she's not very responsible.

Sometimes what that can mean is that she doesn't like responsibility, which is what you handed her when you called, then texted, then emailed her.

The options of post-hysterectomy bare-backing or a blow job are not the declaration that you can become emotionally dependent upon her text replies.

"The more I think about it..." she said.

Dude, sometimes, after an impulsive one night stand, you really don't want her thinking about it. But, if you're compelled to remind her that you played a roll in the dirty feeling she's trying to shake off, then do it once, early, via text, and without an eroteme.



My advice to you: Play it cool after a first date, especially when she gives it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment