Baby's Daddy Will Be Disowned By His Family

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- Im 17 years old. I was dating a guy from Saudi Arabia. We had sex a month ago. -BlahBlahBlah- This week I started getting morning sickness -BlahBlahBlah- I skipped my period. -BlahBlahBlah- I think I'm pregnant. -BlahBlahBlah- I am having a moral delima. -BlahBlahBlah- If i have this baby my ex bf will be kicked out of his family because in Saudi it's "illigal" for having a baby while underage and not married. -BlahBlahBlah- I need his help with this baby. -BlahBlahBlah- But he cares about his family so much. -BlahBlahBlah- I love him. I dont know what I should do -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




You're neglecting to consider how much a Saudi son has to lose when he's disowned by his family.

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care that you, his ex, still love him.
He'd probably prefer that you don't keep the baby, and you needing him to raise the baby is pretty much not his concern.

What he's more likely concerned with is that you'll show up at his house, pregnant or with his child in tow.

This is a business decision that you're laying in his lap.

The facts are as follows: You're going to ruin everything for him, he will not be in your child's life AT ALL, and if he starts to suspect that you've got the idea that you can change any of this, he or someone in his family might begin plotting to throw your American-slut ass down a flight of fucking stairs.

I don't mean to come off as pro-abortion, but when the mother's life is in danger... I'm pretty sure he'll make it very clear that this is the case.



My advice to you: Blackmail him... for money, not for love; he will say anything to get you to terminate the pregnancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment