Confused Coquette

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-I meet this boy 2 years ago -BlahBlahBlah-But one day last year i was on cam to him and did something something very stupid and he taped it and showed the whole school-BlahBlahBlah- i foegave himin time his hugs make me week in the knees. -BlahBlahBlah- we chat -BlahBlahBlah- text -BlahBlahBlah- go on cam in my bra nd stuff and we flirt -BlahBlahBlah- he was going to dump his gfand go out with me and seehow it goes -BlahBlahBlah- now its stoped hes slept with his gf and he says he loves her. But today -BlahBlahBlah- he looked me in the eyes and said 'I Love You' and i was like what!? -BlahBlahBlah- so i asked megan and she said yeh he said i lov you twice -BlahBlahBlah- but after school,He was hugging into his gf kissing her in front of me. I don't know what to think help me please? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



If people at school hear that he Cam's with you and gets you down to your bra, people will go "I already knew that," because they've all seen the video of you getting nasty. But, if people at your school hear that he's dating you, they'll go "[zomg] He's dating the Cam Slut!"

He knows this, and now you know it too.
Dating you would socially lower him to a chump who's dating a slut. You might not be a slut irl, but there's evidence proving otherwise, so stop being all confused and realize that all you're going to get out of him is dogging.

Those mixed signals you get are him just trying to shit on his girlfriend. And I'm betting he said "I love you," because you were wearing something that made you look hella juicey and he momentarily wanted to fuck you in half. But that's how teenage boys roll; white-hot for a whole 2 minutes.


My advice to you: Date underclassmen. When a boy in high school is dating an older girl, no matter how slutty her past, she's still older and that makes a boy feel cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment